Welcome Guest.
Not a member yet? Why not sign up today and start posting on our forums.

Jontesvall application

Steam profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/jontesvall
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In-game name:
Jontesvall
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hours played in-game:
well new just now but i had 1400 back in the days
Time availability:
i work from 7-16 and then im all free for the most part
Reason of interest to join the staff team:
Old moderator for over a year. Wanna get back on the job so to say
Previous experiences of being a staff member on DarkRP:
Was a moderator for smurfRP for a LONG time until the end. after that i tryed some servers and being staff of them that dident fir me to good (
SmurfRp MOD
SantosRp Accepted CIV
AuschwitzRp MOD
MiliretyRp Garnet. 75R 2 Warrant officer
Anarchy network DEV
Civilgaming MOD
)
Knowledge of the use of ULX:
Yes and a lot of it.
What good could you bring to the staff team (Any other skills, personality traits):
Well i am a guy that love the responebility and allwhays take the safe road. i am loyal and i work hard. i have a lot of experiance in Gmod and "staffing" and i think im well fit for it.
Anything extra you'd like to tell us:
Miss you all and i had a hell of a time playing with you gus
Admin call scenarios. Answer these carefully, remember that there can be multiple outcomes:

Scenario #1

Bob reports that Tom raided him and stole his printers without adverting /raid, but Tom says he did advert and provides a screenshot as evidence. Bob says that the screenshot is faked. What is your course of action?

Well before i TP Tom i try and see in the Log's if tom did advert raid normaly and after that.

(1. Tom did advert) I tell Bob that i can see in the log's that tom has indeed adverted raid and politly ask if Bob may have missed it. If Bob is not satisfied and give me a good reson to bring bob i type to/go to Tom and ask if he have a quick time to have a chat with Bob.)

(2. Tom did not advert according to log's) I Bring Tom to the sit and ask him if he adverted raid. If he sends me the pictur i say that i can see in the log's that he did not advert. and inform him that he is getting a warning and advicing him on edverting next time)
Scenario #2

Bob reports that Tom has had his building sign up for more than 40 minutes. After questioning, Tom says that it has only been 30 minutes. Upon further examination, you see that Tom has also set up printers and a weed farm in his base. What is your course of action?

I check the log's to see when Tom placed the building signe, i then Talk to Tom and inform him that he has to remove the signe or (if it's been 30 min) remove the weedfarm, i then warn him if hes done it on purpus. If hes new i probly just make him read the rules and inform bob thats it's been under 40 min.
Scenario #3

A new user joins the server. He builds a base with a crouch entrance and camps in there as a medic with printers and is only healing himself. After you've acknowledged him, you realize that he's basing with his friend, who has 100 hours on the server. They've been basing for ~1 hour. What is your course of action?

Well i probly jail the newer player for a longer time and tell him to read the rules again if i feel that he diden't do it to break the rules and was just badly read up on the rules. If i feel that he Know it wasent allowed and still did it i warn and jail him to read the rules for 1-2 mim. As for the 100H player i bring him if he owned some of the props making up the base and i warn Him for it.
Scenario #4

Oops! You've accidentally banned the wrong person. You haven't got access to the unban command. What is your course of action?

Contact a Higerup ASAP to inform them that a i made a mistake.